Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trying to get back in my routine/A challenge

First, I hope everyone had a great weekend, yeah I know its already Wednesday but Im a lil slow right now.  We had a nice long relaxing weekend ourselves.  Since I have been home for a lil over a week now, I've been having such a hard time getting back into my own routine!  For starters, Jeremy was off for 4 days, so that threw things off with him being home.  Also, Jake is out of preschool for the summer and I also have my nephew here spending the summer.  So, Im trying to get things in order and get myself back in my groove!  
We have had so many other things going on in our life right now that I feel like we were in a rut and struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I know God is here watching over us and this is just something he has challenged us with.  Jeremy thinks that when we go thru things like this, God is testing our Faith, I however do not believe this!  I feel that its God way of telling us to show his Love to someone in need and to show our Faith in God.  That is exactly the outcome that Iam seeing right now.  Our situation started off with us totally stressed out and me feeling like "why is this happening to us?" however, as time went on, I realized its not about us at all!  Its about us helping someone else out!  I seriously wanted to knock myself upside the head!  I really do not want to tell anyone what is going on exactly but I wanted to tell you all how things are changing in our lives right now and how God is working thru us to help others out.  Its something small to some but its a great reward for us to know that in the end I may of changed someones life.  
With that being said, Im keeping my Faith in God and living for him as I have been in the past.  

"God is pleased when we do small things for Him out of Loving Obedience.  They may be unnoticed by others, but God notices them and considers them acts of worship."

Here are some more photos from my trip home!!! 


Me and my new sweet nephew, Hayden

My sister Melanie and her new baby

The Raasch Family

Jake and his Papa Frank picking strawberries out of the garden

Me and my dad, Mark Sr.

~becky~


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becky, I'll pray for you and your family during this time; but it's so heartwarming to know you know that God is working His will through you. That is awesome! I know sometimes life can be overwhelming with all that is going on. Just hang in there! It's so neat you are following God's direction and helping to change the lives of others!

Nancy