Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Planning!

Here is my menu for the week of Sept. 6th thru Sept. 12th!!!

Sunday Sept. 6th~ Breakfast Casseroles

Monday Sept. 7th~ Baked Chicken

Tues Sept. 8th~ Velvetta Cheeseburger Mac

Wed Sept. 9th~ Pasta Casserole (by Uncle Brad)

Thurs Sept. 10th~ Shephards Pie

Fri Sept. 11th~ Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Sat. Sept. 12th~ Pizza

I normally plan my meals 2 weeks at a time.  Before I go grocery shopping I dig thru my recipe box and my Kraft food magazines and pick out meals I want for the 2 weeks.  I write each day down, then I go thru and write out my grocery list.  This helps me to stay organized and helps me to stay on budget!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some good-looking boys you have! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. I hope you will consider joining me at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot for Crock Pot Wedenesday. It's easy and economical:) Just post a favorite slow cooker recipe with Mister Linky, and you are all set to share with others. I will look forward to hosting you.

Laura said...

Welcome to MPM!!