Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fitness Tip

So since I been working out, I been asking Jeremy (my husband) for tips or ideas on what I can do to help me loose weight/be healthier. So here is his tip of the day!

  • eat something/anything within 30 mins of waking up. It can be a banana, yogurt, grapefruit, anything small but semi-healthly for you. this gets your metabolism going for the day.
  • then continue with your normal morning routine, whether it be hitting the gym, or going to work.
  • then eat your normal breakfast.
  • However, the most important thing is to EAT BREAKFAST!

He is constantly telling me this, Iam not a big breakfast eater and never have been, so it's very hard for me to do this, but im working on it. I have been eating a 100% whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and a cup of OJ. Yummmm! Then I usually have my coffee, i cant go without my coffee! This is his routine as well, and if you have ever seen him, he is in shape!

No comments: