Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SANTA'S COMING!

Yes, that's right! This lil guy is super excited!!! When we talk about Santa, this is his face, hehe! Last night, Santa drove through the neighborhood with the firetrucks and the Military Police on a decorated float! It was totally unexpected, we had no idea it was going on. Jeremy was out in the garage putting together his weight/gym set and heard the sirens and came in to tell Jake to go outside and check it out. When we went outside, his lil face lit up!!! He was so excited to see Santa, again. It was so cool, he drove right in front of our house, and I'm sad I didnt have my camera with me, like I said we were not expecting this. At one point, Santa pointed right at Jake and said "don't forget to bake me some yummy cookies", he was one happy lil boy. As we were going back inside, Jake says "we gotta go bake Santa cookies". He thought Santa was coming last night to bring him presents! Yikes, how do you explain to a 4 year old that he has to wait 2 more weeks. I told him Santa has to go make the toys and will be back when he gets done. Stuff like that just makes me and Jeremy smile, our older two boys are getting too "old" for Santa.

Last Saturday, we took Jake to the mall so he could tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. We stood in line for 30+ mins waiting on crying kids, stressed out moms, and annoyed Elves, just to get up there and have our picture taken and done in less then 5 minutes! Really! Ok, it was for the kids, I know but by the time we were done, I was done and needed a Frappuccino! Jake did so good, he didn't act too shy, AND even Markus and Kaleb wanted to sit on Santa's lap! They all told him what they wanted and took a super cute picture, sorry I haven't scanned it yet.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy every minute of it, I know we will! We leave for Oklahoma in a few days. Ill try to update while we are there, but don't count on it :)

~becky~

No comments: