Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Atlanta Braves in 29 Palms, CA!!!


As a little league team that is!  Kaleb, 7, began playing in a little league this year, we are super excited, since baseball is my favorite sport to watch.  He is actually supposed to be playing in "coach pitch" but when he went to the evaluations before the season started they wanted him to be moved up a league and of course we were all for it.  So, here are a few pics from his game on Saturday.  


This is my "mini me"


warming up, playing second base


catching a grounder


batting, with some serious determination, see the lips! 
Dont you just love a man in uniform! I sure do!  I love them baseball uniforms, they are all just sooo cute!  They didnt win that first game but they had fun and so did the parents!
~Becky~

1 comment:

Angie said...

He is so cute in that uniform! I have a son (almost 3) and I hope he'll want to play too when he's old enough.