Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Andrea out and about 29 Palms

A few weeks ago, I asked my friend Andrea if I could take a few pictures of her just so I could play around with my camera and photograph someone other then my own kids.  She said yes, and so we headed out on a Saturday evening around our lovely town of 29 Palms, Ca.  It was fun for me, but for her, she was a bit nervous being the "subject".  I tried to crack jokes but mostly I was too busy concentrating on doing the best job I could.  I wanted her to have finished pictures that she could "show off".  So, here are just a few of my favorite ones.....














I was telling her something funny....
Im still learning how to edit, lighting, angles, and all that fun stuff.  

~becky~

2 comments:

Room to Inspire said...

Beautiful photos - my favorite is the last! I just love those candid moments.

Chelsea

Unknown said...

Very neat pictures, Becky! I like the last one, too.

Nancy