Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 New Years Resolutions





Kelly is doing a fun post about New Years Resolutions and I thought I would share a few of my own.  I dont normally pick a resolution, just because I dont want to set myself up for failure.  However, last year I set a goal, and i fulfilled it!  So this year im setting a few and I have good feeling about them.  So here they are:

1. Stick to my financial budget!
2. Start putting more money into savings so in case of emergencies we are not relying on credit cards.
3. Be a better wife to my husband.  There are days when I have a bad day and as soon as he comes home from work, I throw it all at him.  I want to get those feelings back that I once has about him.  We will be married for 10 years in July, and I feel like over the past few years we kinda drifted apart, so I want us to get closer and find that spark again. 
4. Pray more! 

These are simple things to some people but these are things I really want to get better or just improve.  Ill keep you all up to date on how Im doing.  What are you goals for 2010?

~Becky~

No comments: