Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

accomplishment....

Well, since my husband is gone all week for work, I decided to get some projects done around the house. This wall has been bugging me for awhile now, so it was on my to-do list. I had originally had a collage of frames, but they were all mis-matched and it just really irrated me that they were all different colors, so i got out the spray paint! I already had paint in my garage, so i painted the wall last night, which took about an hour. This was all done for pretty much nothing, i already had the frames, i had spray paint from other projects and the paint was bought a few months ago.
here is the before.......

and after....

i bought this piece of wood, old picture from good will for 50 cents


and this is what i did to it, sprayed it black, added scrapbook paper and this is what i got....


No comments: